Monday, March 7, 2011

Samsung HT-X30 5.1 Home Cinema System

Samsung HT-X30 5.1 Home Cinema System Video Clips. Duration : 8.37 Mins.


Hello everyone! Today I bought the first draft of my new home theater! As you can probably tell, I am doing this project on an extreme budget, but it's working fine so far! The player packs in some pretty good features and is very pleasant to use and the quality of the sound produced is very good! I use this with a series of fairly standard Sony 5.1 surround speakers, but I think the Sony speakers I have much better quality than those supplied with Samsungthis system. This is not "hot news", because this product is available for several years. But here's a link incase you are interested in: stuff.tv All in all, it packs in many features for the price (€ 200) and the only disappointment is the sound is a little 'small'. With my speakers parts, this problem was quickly sorted and I'm fully up and running with a nice home theater system! I bought this book for 30 € in the United Kingdom ... This is an absolute steal in my opinion, and the scratch here andIt 'really does not bother me. I hope soon to buy a decent projector, but will agree with my very low budget home theater. Maybe I could even second-hand for this, you know who to go. Please stay tuned for many more video for my project home theater! Thanks for watching and I hope you all enjoy:) www.twitter.com

Tags: Samsung Home Cinema, Home Cinema System, 5.1, DVD, DVD cinema system, HT-X30

!: Makita 9227CX3 7-Inch Hook and Loop Electronic Polisher-Sander with Polishing Kit Makita !: Ge Dual Fuel Slide In Range Ideas








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。